Be the main contact for Microsoft D365 accounting matters
- Perform accounting and closing activities at the company/holding level, participating in the development and optimization of related policies and procedures to achieve robust controls and compliance.
- Prepare, submit, manage and track monthly invoicing for relevant inter-company transactions
- Handle and support consolidation production and reporting
- Support and preparation of annual financial statements reports
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial report
Contribute to implementation of D365 modules including but limited to Procurement, Accounts Receivables & Payable, Budgeting and Project Accounting
- Abide to all financial policies, procedures, processes, frameworks, and internal controls covering all financial areas of activity being implemented by the management.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Sound knowledge of local tax laws
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Ensure timely filing of applicable taxes
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records, conduct detailed financial analysis, interpret data, identify trends, and provide insights to support decision-making processes. Analyse financial performance, variances, and key performance indicators (KPIs). Make recommendations for improving financial efficiency and profitability.
Budget & Planning
- Assist in the preparation of the departmental budgets & forecast and implementation of budgetary control on day-to-day operations
- Ensure adequate control over approved budgets and obtain justifications for budget deviation/transfers.
- Administer and review all financial plans; monitor progress and changes and keep the leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status, including cash flow, cash flow forecasting , and reconcile bank and investment accounts.
- Assist in the preparation and timely submission of all reports to stakeholders (internal and external), regulators and individual departments.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements and notes according to IFRS
- Analyse the individual financial statements of subsidiaries across the Group, ensuring accounting quality and adherence to IFRS standards.
- Assist in external audit process
- Prepare reconciliation/sample information for external auditors