||The employee must display:
- Accountability towards the overall results and performance of the department and toward specific tasks.
- Initiative, drive and proactiveness towards each task.
- Clear communication and organisation to promote efficient working dynamics within the department.
- Collaborative nature and approach.
- Good time management respecting deadlines, and the time of others.
- Results driven.
- Proactivity and creativity to identify areas of improvement and different solutions to problems.
- Analytical mindset to understand complex models with multiple interactions of inputs and variables.
- Willing to travel often to countries in Africa.
|Qualifications & Experience
||The employee must have the following qualifications & experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline, ideally electrical.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years’ experience in business or project development. Ideally in renewables however oil & gas, petrochemicals, water, construction and infrastructure are also suitable.
||The employee must have the following skills:
- Strong Microsoft Excel proficiency (interview process will include an Excel examination).
- Understanding of Financial Models, and the ability to improve and optimise dynamic models using Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple scopes running in parallel, and organise company resources to achieve the desired result whilst respecting timelines and working with team members to accommodate their timelines without hindering the progress of the department.
- Strong planning and organisational skills contributing to the efficient delivery of tasks as well as maintaining record for other employee’s and colleagues down the line to access all correct information of the project.
- Good public speaking skills as the role will entail client facing activities of top government officials.
- French, or Portuguese speaking is a plus.