- Prepares journal entries, and maintains general ledger accounts and reconciles sub ledgers for month-end close
- Assist in processing and tracking expenses and in performing cost allocation processes.
- Direct involvement with month-end close procedures including the preparing account reconciliations, journal entries and other supporting/tracking schedules.
- Verifies and ensures timely payment of vendor invoices and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
- Ensure accuracy of all general ledger information for all assigned projects’ chart of accounts.
- Prepare project workbooks to support balance sheet and income statement balances and activity.
- Support all general ledger activities, including journal entries, account reconciliations, and month-end/year-end closing processes, invoicing, collections, payroll preparations, fixed assets, etc.
- Check and analyze financial information and prepare more complex financial reports and accounting statements so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making financial decisions.
- Coordinate the issuance of monthly reports and financial reports such as: Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Account Consolidation, T tables, Cash Flows, Consolidation of Tangible and Intangible Assets, Weekly and Monthly Margins, Inventories Reconciliations, Debtor and Creditor lists, Budget Reports, Investments Projects Control, Approvals according to DOA and Revisions of Payments to Suppliers. Prepare reports weekly, monthly, and annually. Assist in development of budget. Perform and review account reconciliations.
- Support the preparation and submission of the tax returns filings in UAE.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Handling all banking transactions processing online
- Coordinate all HQ payment approvals with the teams in charge of the purchase orders